Your LPG heater is a safe , efficient form of heating when used correctly.
Read and fully understand these instructions before operating your heater . If you do not understand the instructions , please contact your Dealer for advice before using the heater.
You should have purchased a suitable gas cylinder with this heater . This cyclinder should be a 9kg normal outlet on the valve. The cyclinder will require purging of air the first time it is filled , to ensure correct operation of the heater . This should be carried out by the filling station . your cyclinder will be checked for safe operation each time it is filled by an authorised filling station .
• 2 halogen heat setting: 500w and 1kw
• Requires 13kg or 15kg butane gas cylinder (not supplied)
• Gas regulator and hose supplied
• Oxygen depletion system
• Width: 410mm, Height: 720mm, Depth: 480mm (includes gas cylinder holding bracket)
• Ceramic heating plates
• Built-in ignition button
• Anti-tilt safety system
• Castor wheels
• 230v 50Hrz
• UK 3 pin squared plug fitted
• CE Approved
• RoHS tested